"I'm not getting dressed until I get arrested!!! Oh, hello, Officer..." - Mike Murphy
You guys are really enjoying the party! I'm so impressed with your karaoke skills! Wow, great "Material Girl", Kari!... Yes, Sly, I think they do have The BeeGees' "Tragedy"... After I refill the punch bowl, Myrtle and I are going to sing "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald"... Squee!!!...
I LOVE hearing from my readers! You are such a fun, creative, and insightful bunch. But mostly, you crack me up! Here, in no particular order, are the 10 comments from the last year that made me smile...
1) "Shower in under 5 minutes? That's a challenge? For someone other than Chewbacca?"
- Albert Bannatyne from the 8 Skills Every Woman Should Master post
2) "Your 6-foot bronze lawn ornament of me holding a pottery bust of Elvis is being delivered later today. No, no, I insist!"
- Harmzie from the Love, Romance, Bronze & Pottery post
3) "Neither Brad Pitt nor George Clooney are on my list. They aren't geeky enough for me. :) I like my guys tall, dark, mysterious and slightly nerdy."
- Jami - Bionic Beauty from the Who's on Your Freebie List? post
4) "It's really hard to provide any meaningful comment given the excessive roominess in those jeans. I mean, they're baggy enough that you could hide a sack of oatmeal down there somewhere."
- Albert Bannatyne from the My Daily Exercise Project post
5) "I just tried it. And yes, the interviewer told me that I was being hired based on the quality of my nipples. Not sure what he meant, but now I have a great job with a bright future. Thanks LifeCandy!"
- Paul Johns from the Of Stains and Nipples post
6) "Boba Fett was my favourite shadow character. He was so mysterious & such a renegade... dreamy...
I know that doesn't relate to anything, but I don't have a blog to jot down my random thoughts, so I just use yours... :-)"
- Harmzie from the Lightsabers Smash & Crackle post
7) "Hmmm.... maybe he just wants a more fashionable mask?"
- Albert Bannatyne from the Nenette vs. Lawnmower Man post
8) "I actually think you look pretty hot in that picture with your hair just like it is. ;-) Granted 'hot' isn't always appropriate. :-P Especially if it's the '+30C, blazing sun on asphalt' kinda hot."
- SnowBear from the A Hairy Dilemma post
9) "My life would be best characterized by a romantic/comedy, with a plot similar to 'When Harry Met Sally', but substitute out Billy Crystal with Tom Hanks, and Meg without the Botox."
- Jen Hill - Mythbuster Beauty from the Share & Win: The Biopic Edition post
10) "Wait, why would I cover you in chocolate if I'm going to stab you with an icepick. That's a horrible waste of chocolate. Unless it's chocolate syrup which I've always found kind of disgusting, in which case that scenario seems much more sane."
- Jenny - The Bloggess from the Ever Have One of These? post
Okay, in the immortal words of my grandmother, "Eat! Eat!" Seriously, you guys need to dilute the boozy punch with some lumpia and sashimi. Then you can drink some more. Party on!!!... :)
Relive the whole virtual birthday bash... Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, and Part 5.