Know the movie with this hot dude?
Yeah, I didn't see that movie last night. Roomie and the kids did. Sad.
Okay, not sad. In fact, I'm even a little glad. Glad to have missed Ryan Reynolds' hottie hot self on the big screen?! Nenette, are you mad, drunk, or possibly high?!
Oh, don't get me wrong -- I'd love to see Green Lantern. Actually, I'd happily take Ryan Reynolds and slather him all over with coconut oil and maybe nutella. (Hmmm, that sounded less weird in my head.)
But tonight, my even-hotter husband decided to give me a wonderful gift by taking the kids and leaving for 2.351 hours. He gave me a chance to enjoy some
Anyway, I am very excited about watching Green Lantern someday soon. I'd even watch it alone. In fact, I'm so intrigued by so many of this summer's anticipated releases, I'm planning to hit the box office more. Call it a Summer Resolution (Oh, I smell another blog post coming on!).
So far, I've already watched Kung Fu Panda 2. Not a bad start, eh? Other films I'd like to see are:
- Green Lantern - Ryan Reynolds + skin-tight body-revealing outfit. Do I have to explain? Really?
- Thor - Chris Hemsworth + skin-tight body-revealing... you know where I'm going with this, right?
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon - I'm happy to say that Shia LeBoeuf no longer makes me want to stab my eye with a Bic pen, which will make watching this movie so much easier on so many levels. Having Josh Duhamel, Patrick Dempsey, and Tyrese Gibson in it helps too. Yay, Transformers!
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II - We are the only family not in the Harry Potter loop. We hang our collective heads in shame. And to make amends, we will rent all of the other movies and watch them all in time to see this last flick in the theatre.
- Captain America: The First Avenger - Yes, more men in tights. Don't judge. Men in tights are hot. Oh, fine, I'm just a comic book nerd. You caught me.
- Rise of the Planet of the Apes - I've seen all of the Planet of the Apes flicks. From the Roddy McDowall original to the one with Marky Mark in it. Not watching this would feel as wrong as Jake Gyllenhall humping Susan Boyle on the set of So You Think You Can Dance Canada. Okay, try to get that image out of your head.
- X-Men: First Class - I love origin films and seeing how these familiar characters become the villains and heros we know and love. I think my biggest challenge will be to not expect Kevin Bacon to break into dance every time I see him on screen. Tonight, I gotta cut it, footloose!!!