What kind of nerd would I be if I didn't celebrate Pi Day?! So...
Happy Pi Day!
Here's how more than 3.14 of my fellow nerds party on this most irrationally awesome 22nd Annual Pi Day...
1. B-Mac eats some - and it's lemon meringue just like mine!
2. A number fundamentalist Christians aren't on board with?
3. Steph would rather have Pie Day (I don't blame 'er!), but celebrates Pi Day anyway.
4. Jen (Momma) shares her Pi Day ideas. I'm giving her a "High Pi". :)
5. Sing some Pi Day carols:
: Pi Rap
: Pi Day Song (Lose Yourself in the Digits)
: Pi Pi Mathematical Pi
: Pi by Hard n' Phirm
: Cherry Pie by Warrant
6. Get a widget or chicklet to countdown to the NEXT Pi Day here.
7. Buy Pi-raphernalia:
Pi Ice Cube Tray