Doesn't she look happy here? Oh, god, who wouldn't be?! Just look at him!!!
Rumour has it this photo was taken just seconds before she licked him. Yeah, Ali has a little problem with that. We're planning an intervention.
When Ali -- aka, She Who Interviews Hot Famous People -- said that she'd interview me, I once again proved what a smartypants I am and said "hell, yah!". Okay, here goes...
1. What is your favorite movie?? Now tell us the one we REALLY want to know...the movie that you are embarrassed to admit that you love and can watch over and over and over?
Okay... sigh... The movie I can watch again and again? Grease 2. Oh, Adrian Zmed. He used to be so yum. "I need a C-O-O-L... R-I-D-E-R..."
2. If you could have any superpower, what would you choose? And what would your superhero name be? any ideas what your costume might look like?
Super-speed. Like The Flash. Imagine how much I would get done?!!! I'd be Wizz. No, wait. That sounds too much like peeing. The Whip. Or something like that.
I'd be in a black skin-tight aerodynamic outfit. Yeah. But I can't go too fast and burn off my outfit. Maybe I shouldn't wear an outfit. Then I'd be the New Flash. Get it?! Yeah, I slay me. :)
3. What is your biggest pet peeve? What is one thing that you do that might drive other people crazy?
When people allow their dogs to pee on my yard! The boulevard in front of my house is okay, but on the snowman my daughter made?!!! GRRR... Like, come on, really?!
My thing that may drive people crazy? The fact that I pee on people's yards? Kidding. No, I'll have to ask my hubs to be sure, but it may be my over-zealous use of bags and my habit of tying up said bags so no one can see what's inside. My husband can often be witnessed wildly waving around a tied-up bag and yelling "What's in this frickin' thing?!!!"
Or maybe the fact that I ramble and leave painfully long answering machine messages.
4. If you were offered a pain-free, cost-free, no strings attached plastic surgery, of your choice, would you take it and what would you choose?
Yes, but no major changes, just a boob lift. Seriously, pregnancy and gravity has done a number on "the girls", which have always been ginormous. Just enough to look naturally buoyant and perky without a bra. Sometimes you just want to go bra-free... like when I'm at the beach in my bikini or when I want to wear a strapless sundress or it's Thursday.
5. Create the playlist you would choose if you could hijack a radio station and be a dj for an hour.
Oh, since I've joined Blip.fm, this should be easy. An hour of songs should be, what, 12 tunes? Assuming I do the customary blah-blah-blah between songs, right? Okay, my playlist would include:
1: Finger Eleven - Paralyzer
2: Sarah McLachlan - Possession
3: B52's - Rock Lobster
4: Talking Heads - Once in a Lifetime
5: Queen - Another One Bites the Dust
6: ABC - The Look of Love
7: Ace of Base - Beautiful Life
8: The Police - Every Little Thing She Does is Magic
9: Maroon 5 - Wake Up Call
10: Bowie - Let's Dance
11: Lady Gaga - Just Dance
12: Shirley Bassey - Goldfinger
If you would like to participate in the ME interview, here are the rules...
1. If you want to be interviewed, leave me a comment that says “Interview me”.
2. I will respond by emailing you 5 questions (I get to choose the questions).
3. Update your blog with the answers to the questions and let me know when you have posted it.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.