I'm totally blogging my ass off. About my recent camping trip. The one that was not at a spa, not somewhere tropical, and not where hot dudes in loin cloths serve me delicious drinks with tiny umbrellas. Basically, not what a camping trip really should be.
Anyway, I'll be publishing that spectacular post in the near future. But until that glorious day, I present the meme that I stole from my buddy Jami with a twist: 10 things I love right now.
I'm not listing the obvious -- family, friends, my pretend boyfriend Gerard Butler, etc. -- for simplicity.
Read mine, then go and do it too! Seriously. It's fun! And let me know, so I can read about your 10 things too...
Ten Things I Love:
- Spring -- closer to summer when plants are starting to come up, after the dirty/muddy part but before the mosquitoes.
- the combination of coconut lotion and jasmine perfume, smoothed on everywhere, after a long hot shower.
- small, stylish, simply-designed houses.
- my ASUS eeePC netbook.
- pavlova -- with both blueberries and strawberries.
- the theme song to Futurama.
- a Starbucks venti unsweetened iced coffee.
- Dr. Who -- especially the episodes with David Tennant.
- a late-night dinner of papaya salad and grilled prawns.
- the natural, primal lifestyle.