Thoughts that would only get lost in the din of Twitter but don't have the legs to stand in blog post form...
- I'm still pissed that they canceled Farscape, Odyssey 5, Stargate Atlantis, Firefly, and Defying Gravity. Especially Defying Gravity.
- I plan to wear dresses more often this summer. Sadly, that won't happen if I don't buy more dresses.
- Tried bison for the first time a few days back -- in meatball form, see?
- Why won't Lindsay Lohan just stay home for a change?!!! (I'm watching Access Hollywood at the mo.)
- Yes, I'm drinking coffee again. Oh, keep your panties on -- it's decaf. And I'm still in love with green tea.
- Going through sugar-withdrawal is a bitch. My head feels very explode-y. But I think it's almost over, and so far, I've lost 5 pounds.
- I've lost 5 pounds. Just thought I'd say it again because it's so awesome.
- I'm overjoyed that I taped the Madonna episode of Glee. Yes, *taped*. No PVR for me. I'm rockin' it old skool!
- I still haven't learned to never, NEVER weight myself when I have my period. Sometimes, I'm just not that bright. The fact that Lindsay Lohan's comings-and-goings somewhat interest me should prove that.
- I washed that red right out of my hair. Oh, and the white too.
- I'm chuffed that Brian Boitano has a cooking show on Food Network and that it's called "What would Brian Boitano make?"... the title of which is evidently an homage to the song written for him by DVDA.
- Roomie is pissed that, almost every time he tunes into the Discovery Channel, he gets the show about King Crab fishermen.
- People just don't wear lockets these days, so I bought myself a pretty new necklace...
... that's also a locket...