I know I was rather absent from my online home for the past year, wasn't I? Yeah, bad Nenette.
But that only means that I was busy LIVING life rather than writing about it.
And did I ever live it!
Okay, here are some notable events of my year. I hope it inspires you to get off your bum, turn off your electronics, and do a little more living yourself!... after you read my blog post. Seriously. Do that first.
1: Movie: The Avengers (Oh, Hawkeye...)
2: Album: Teenage Dream by Katy Perry (okay, I know it came out in 2010, but I soaked it in in 2012)
5: TV Shows: Doctor Who/The Big Bang Theory
6: Book: The Hunger Games Series
7: Group: LMFAO
8: Viral Video: Psi "Gangnam Style" (I blame my son. Totally.)
- I lost 15lbs and 2 jeans sizes doing a 30-day nutritional cleanse! I've gone on to lose 25lbs in total.
- I read The Hunger Games. And got the rest of my family over the age of 8 to read it too.
- Mini worked so hard toward her Grade 2 Ballet Exam and graduated!
- I participated in the kids' recital show dancing in the Mom & Me number with Mini.
- I became a wellness consultant & coach, and have helped many women look and feel amazing!
- Roomie and Lam did the Super Run together in the Manitoba Marathon on Father's Day.
- Mini celebrated her 8th birthday with her BFF with an all-day party: watching Brave, visiting Build-a-Bear, eating lunch at Moxie's, and manicures.
- I went to Arizona for Isagenix Celebration, and partied with the most awesome beautiful healthy women!!!
- We camped on Hecla Island for a week.
- We stayed in a yurt for the first time!
- Mini started Grade 3, and is also on the Recycling Team for lunch. Lam started Grade 5, and is once again a patrol, making sure the mean streets of suburbia is safe for all kids walking home from school.
- I enrolled in hip hop class with one of my besties, Myrtle.
- I got together with my girls for my 25th High School Reunion! We went bowling and eating!
- Lam graduated to Red Cross Level 5 and Mini graduated to Red Cross Level 7 in swimming!
- My babies met with the Big Guy in the Red Suit at Roomie's Holiday Season brunch.