I have a degree in Computer Engineering, and have been a Polynesian dance teacher, researcher, boutique model, new wave band bassist, and yes, a software design engineer.
These days, I'm a wellness entrepreneur who loves to teach hula dance workshops, help people get radically healthy with nutritional cleansing, and write/blog about simple healthy living.
I started Life Candy in 2007, and here, you'll read about about my love of health & fitness, adventures with family & friends, simple living, and the everyday joys of being a girl.
So grab a cup of green tea/wine/tequila, wrap yourself in your favourite blanket, and relax while you dig into the pages of Life Candy.
Want to hang out? Drop me a line! And thanks for visiting!
Where I've been featured:
- I was interviewed for Flare Magazine in 2005 for my hula school and performance group, Makana Aloha Hula
- I had the honour of being interviewed by my dear friend Bruna for her blog Bees with Honey (blog) "Let's BEE Friends with... Nenette", (June 2011)
Where I've written:
- Studio30Plus - The Magazine (blog) - Guest Post "The Return of the Crazy Sex Goddess", (February 2011)
- WifelySteps.com (blog) - Guest Post "Much More than a Fairy Tale", (July 2010)
- KIDoosh (blog) - Contrubuting Writer
- CanadaMomsBlog.com (blog) - Contributing Writer (March 12 2009 - February 14 2010)
** Various posts were selected by McClatchy-Tribune for syndication. **
- BirthVine (magazine) - Guest Writer "Our Family Bed", Spring 2006 - Volume 6 Issue 1.
- Filipino Journal: Filipino Parent (news magazine) - Editor/Contributing Writer