Here are the rules:
Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen movies you’ve seen that will always stick with you.
They don’t have to be the greatest movies you’ve ever seen, just the ones that stick with you.
First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. Copy these instructions and tag 15 (or more) friends, including me – because I'm interested in seeing what movies are in your head.
Okay, here's mine...
- Matthew Macfadyen striding purposefully across the field in his long coat and boots or Colin Firth as he comes dripping out of the lake. Um.
- I love hot kickass team work. And Tom Higgleston isn't too hard on the eyes either. But I'm a sucker for dude with a bow and arrow. I want to learn how to do that too.
- This is just a beautiful movie. Visually. It was long, but not boring.
- Patrick Swayze dancing.
- Okay, guilty pleasure. I can sing to every single song. I'm not even a little embarrassed.
- I love all of their movies but this is my favourite. They just looked like they were having so much fun!
- I've always love Firefly. And Captain Mal was yum.
- The best reboot. EVER. My favourite scene was at the end, when out of nowhere Sulu brings in the Enterprise to save the day. Totally amazing!
- Yes, I watch the finale over and over and over. Didn't you? Oh, it was just me? Ok.
- I'm in love with Harrison Ford. And I'm a sucker for ancient history. And miracle biblical stuff. That whip was pretty kickass too.
- Okay, yes, let's address the first thing: they are all hot. Especially my Joe. Channing Tatum is a phenomenal dancer. And it was a funny movie. I laughed my way through the whole bloody thing! And NO. ONE. ELSE. DID. Did they think it was a serious drama?! Seriously?! I'm sorry but I take no movie with a penis pump seriously!
- "Mawwiage is what bwings us togeva today..."
- They had me at Sheldon.
- Chris Pratt. He was so cute and funny. And the movie was such a joy ride.
- Too cool to describe. Therefore, I will leave you with the finale to Pitch Perfect. Go ahead and watch it over and over. Go on! I dare ya!
Who do I tag? All of you. How's that?! I can't just pick 15. Go on. Do it. And let me know in the comments if you want so I can see it too!