As you know, I already have everything I want for Christmas...
However, since it is the season for giving, you may -- you know -- want to give me more stuff.
I've been a very good girl this year because, unlike last time, I did not think inappropriate thoughts of Jared Padalecki. (Please ignore the fact that I may have thought them with Chris Hemsworth. And please don't tell my pretend boyfriend Gerard Butler.)
I've been blogging regularly. I've avoided dairy - except for the occasional slice of ementhal. And haven't had a Tim's Iced Capp since July, which is, as you know, a major accomplishment in the realm of goodness.
So, since we've now established, based on the above evidence, that you will, in fact, be coming to my house this year and filling up my stocking and any pockets of vacancy under my tree, here are some ideas in case you need 'em...
- iPhone. I totally look like a horse-and-buggy-driving neo-luddite rather than the tech-savvy social networking maven I truly am without a smartphone. And I want this one. Because it's pretty. Like me.
- Egypt vacation. Roomie and I love going to places where we can not only relax, but also enjoy the area's culture and history. What can I say? We're hot and nerdy.
And what better place than Egypt?! Pyramids, mummies, and look at this beautiful beach picture!
- slow cooker. Okay, Roomie's going to get mad at me for this one, because he thinks that, when I make a wish list for me, it should truly be FOR ME. Obviously, a slow cooker is not. Unless I want to make a big pot roast and eat it all myself. Not impossible. Just highly unlikely. Because I like to share.
But seriously, feeding my family well makes me happy, so yes, this is definitely a gift FOR ME.
- Jets shirt. As you likely know, we have an NHL franchise back in Winnipeg. Yay! Go Jets Go!!! I have the hat (which I bought when I was a 13-year-old hockey fanatic), and I had the jersey (which has vanished). Now, I want something that I can wear on a regular day and not look like a little female hockey player who got lost on her way to MTS Centre.
- 'Allo! 'Allo! DVDs. I have Season 1, thanks to Miss T who gave it to me on my birthday this year. I just need the next 8 seasons. I just want to have a season where I can see Officer Crabtree. He's my fave!
- Friends DVDs. I still need Seasons 3, 4, 5, and 7 to finish my set. So close! :)
- Mother's Heirloom Ring. So I can always (kinda) have Roomie, Lam, and Mini with me all the time.
- Dinner with my pretend boyfriend Gerard Butler. So I can charm him with my dazzling wit and beauty, and in the end, when he's begging me to run away with him, I'll say, "No, Gerry, I'm sorry, I won't -- I've got an even hotter dude at home. Good night."
No, I'm never letting this one go until it actually happens. And no, I'm not crazy. Well, maybe a little.
And that's it... for now. Thanks, Santa! You rock so much more than a pile of rocks! xoxo