- Holy crap, my beloved blog made it on AllTop! I just found out when I found a "Guy's Latest Book" email from them in my SPAM folder. I could've been on there for months and didn't know! Anyway, OMG, awesome!!! And how the hell did that happen?! Oh, I don't care -- I'm there. I'm in the Life category, if you want to check me out. Yay me!
- I still have the Sherlock Holmes DVD I rented 2 months ago. I haven't watched it yet. And I won't return it until I've watched it, because, hello, RDJ! And I'm stubborn. And with late fees, apparently, I'm rich. Oh, and also delusional.
- For Roomie, I changed my cell phone ring tone from what I could only describe as "swanky exotic dance tune" to -- wait for it -- the "sound of a phone ringing". As in "brrrrring -- brrrrring -- brrrring". You know, like...
... so, anyway, I changed it after Roomie took the cell with him while grocery shopping, and he didn't pick-up when I called because he "didn't hear any phone ringing".
Frankly, I think he couldn't hear it over the sound of cookies and sandwich fixin's.
- The whole ringtone thing makes me think my husband is totally old-skool. But really, he's not, because he's finally on Twitter. I'd share it, but OMG, THE MATH!
- Last month, my daughter lost 3 teeth in 5 days. She didn't want to cash them in yet, so she waited. Now, she's about to lose a 4th. And she's decided that, when it falls out, she wants to cash them all in AT THE SAME TIME.
Dude, at $5 a pop, this is totally going to mess up the Tooth Fairy's budget!
- My house is like a snow globe. It looks like someone shook it about and let the snow gently drift down, but instead of white fluffy snow, it's crap. Lots of it. Yes, I'm still decluttering.
- I'm all excited about the upcoming Royal Wedding. Would've wanted Wills to wait until Mini was grown up before he decided to find a bride, but meh, Kate is nice. ;)
- I feel like a walking Russ Meyer movie. I'm up to 140, and I swear it's all boobs because I'm overflowing the E/F while my ever-loose jeans have reached the realm of "clown pants".
- Remember my deeply-troubled bathrooms? Yeah, well, they still look like this...
|powder room ceiling|
|upstairs full bath|