Okay, I'm sorry, this isn't my Ask Nenette - Part 2 vlog. No, don't worry, my kids aren't sick. It's the camera. It's actually at the opposite end of the city. Roomie and Lam went to a party last weekend and forgot the camera there, along with Lam's "Hawaii" hat.
So, seeing as we won't be getting it until this afternoon, you're getting this...
- I had the most lovely experience of getting a box of cookies from an awesome girlfriend -- pictures of "the big opening" (yup, Rougie, it still sound perverted) to come.
- I've been drinking more coffee lately thanks to the stupid VIA sticks from Starbucks. As annoying as the commercials are, they don't lie. I really can't tell the difference between this stuff and the brewed stuff. And now, I'm hooked. DAMMIT!Oh, and because I can't drink coffee black, I've been having more dairy too. Stupid dairy.
- Because the camera's in North Kildonan, I've resorted to using our older digital camera. Which sucks because I don't know how to download the pictures from this thing anymore.*
I have to wait for Roomie to do it for me. I'm once again reminded of how dependent I am on him to download my pictures, repair major appliances, maintain our network of computers (don't let the fact that I'm an enginerd fool you -- I haven't even tried to figure out how Roomie's wired this place), reach high cupboards, and so many more things above and beyond the hot monkey lovin'.
So, yeah, Roomie is not allowed to leave me for Jessica Alba.
- I've been waking up to this kind of morning -- thanks to high pressure systems bringing sunny, yet FRACKIN' COLD days...
- My Freebie List has changed a teensy bit. Check it out on my sidebar.
- I've written yet still have to upload my latest Canada Moms Blog post. Stay tuned.
- Mittens' relationship with her boyfriend Buddy has turned somewhat "love/hate". He loves -- She hates. He's always skulking around in our yard looking for her. If she isn't outside hissing at him, she's inside coldly gazing at him from across the glass.
To demonstrate his love, he's even climbed on our garage roof to do this:
Her response? Desperate mowing and clawing to get outside.
To hiss at him. Weirdo.