Mini is 4.5yo, and Lam is 6.5yo. And I've always wondered what goes on in their minds when they think of their mommy.
Now, I know they won't tell what they REALLY think -- especially when they're allowed only one piece of cake or banned from playing video games -- (although I'm sure I have a good idea), but this little meme gave me a little glimpse into their massive brain matter.
To avoid any cross-contamination, I interviewed these monkeys separately, because you know, they're monkeys. The boy's answers made me laugh. Especially #11 & #12. LOL!
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
Lam: Elbows off the table, because I do that a lot and forget.
Mini: I don't know.
2. What makes mommy happy?
Mini: Taking care of her kids.
3. What makes mommy sad?
Lam: Getting sick.
Mini: When she's alone.
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
Lam: Sometimes when you do funny things.
Mini: Funny jokes.
5. What did your mommy like to do when she was a child?
6. How old is your mommy ?
Mini: I don't know.
7. How tall is your mommy ?
Lam: As tall as a school bus. (?)
Mini: 9 feet tall.
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
Mini: Dr. Who.
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
Lam: Mostly hang out with the girls.
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Lam: A tv or movie star because you watch a lot of tv. For the experience.
Mini: Putting me on your blog.
11. What is your mommy really good at?
Lam: Sewing. (?!)
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
Lam: Figuring out how to use computers. (BWAH-HAHAHAHA!!!)
Mini: Playing video games.
13. What does your mommy do for her job?
Mini: Going on her laptop.
14. What is your mommy 's favorite food?
Lam: I'd definitely think sushi.
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
Lam: Saving me from a wildlife fire and saving me from a 200 alien invasion.
Mini: Hugging me when I'm sad.
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Mini: Atomic Betty.
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
Lam: Almost nothing.
Mini: Play video games.
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
Lam: Sometimes we both like to relax.
Mini: We have the same coloured eyes.
19. How are you and your mommy different?
Lam: You're female, I'm male.
Mini: We have different coloured skin.
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
Lam: She lets me do things sometimes that I'm not allowed to do.
Mini: She takes care of me.
21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
Lam: His bad jokes. Or singing.
Mini: His funny jokes.
22. Where is your mommy 's favorite place to go?
Lam: Sushi places.
Mini: Sushi places.